It is duly registered on 11th February, 2015 in the Registrar-General's Department in Accra with the registration number BN910392015. In the future as part of the vision, we will have sister companies registered in other countries of the region.
With your collaboration, we seek to provide quality healthcare that will make a difference by improving the health of the people of Ghana and Africa at large.
This proposal seeks to achieve extraordinary improvements in human health by providing a central wholesale pharmacy and 24 hour retail centers in some strategic locations in the capital, Accra and all the regional capitals and densely populated cities of Ghana, where patients can access not only drugs and medical supplies but also some basic grocery items needed at night. We are also proposing a partnership with the government to establish retail facilities in their premises all over the country, with all the drugs that their doctors will prescribe for their patients so that they do not see themselves crisscrossing town in the search of those infrequently prescribed drugs, which in some cases, they never find. A percentage of the profit goes to the government facility in which we operate and this will help strengthen its auto sustainability.
As the experience becomes successful in Ghana we will extend our tentacles to disseminate to the entire continent of Africa where except for South Africa, health care delivery in general, including hospitals, diagnostic tests and operates at the lowest levels in the world. The payment capacity of individuals in most African countries is on the rise as most economies develop to enter the lower middle class range. Africa economies are among the fastest growing in the world. Today the continent is poised to transform the global economic landscape. Annual growth is expected to average 7% over the next 20 years.
We are proposing to your organization to have a joint venture with us to help solve the deficiencies in health care delivery not only in Ghana but also in Africa as a whole.
Your organization will leave a legacy and ever be remembered in the annals of history for the good they have done to elevate the quality of health care in Ghana and Africa as a whole.
The Board of Directors of the Mawuli Pharmacy & Medical Supply, Ltd., led by Dr. Emmanuel Yao Voado, MD., the Founder, with the astute collaboration with your organization, will select the Management Committee that will see to the day to day administration of the facilities.
Your financial institution will leave an indelible legacy and ever be remembered in the annals of history for the good they have done to elevate the quality of health care in Ghana.
To support the global health movement by effectively addressing global and regional issues, through, our advocacy work, collecting and providing information and knowledge on medical science and good health and through innovative services and tools that help in curbing poor health, offering information on healthcare or referral information for health-related issues.
We want to provide a central wholesale pharmacy and 24 hour retail centers in some strategic locations in the capital, Accra and all the regional capitals and densely populated cities of Ghana, where patients can access not only drugs and medical supplies but also some basic grocery items needed at night.
-Have a central wholesale pharmacy and medical supply store where the whole nation can send their retailers for all categories of drugs and medical supplies to be distributed to the points of retail pharmacy/medical supplies.
-Establish some key retail pharmacies and medical supply stores near private health care facilities and near/in government facilities that will be able to offer all categories of drugs and medical supplies so that patients do not wander in town looking for those drugs/ medical supplies that are not frequently distributed.
-Get these services on-site where the numerous general practice and specialist physicians are located in need of these services making the needed medications and medical supplies more accessible.
-Make the patients have access to the drugs and medical supplies not even available at the moment in Ghana.
1. As coalition builders, we will work co-operatively with all individuals and groups, with/for profit and not for profit corporations and organizations, and with governments and international bodies committed to the fight to extend health to the needy, subject only to the policies and priorities set by our governing bodies.
2. We undertake to be open, honest, and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with and with each other. We endeavor to perform our duties honestly, faithfully and efficiently, respecting the rights of National Branches and of our colleagues.
3. We will be politically non-partisan and non-sectarian in our work.
4. We will treat and cure vigorously and courageously wherever sickness has been reliably identified.
5. The decisions we take will be based on sound, objective and professional analysis and high standards of medical research.
6. We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly, and objectively.
7. We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our stakeholders.
8. We will respect and encourage respect for fundamental human rights and freedoms.
9. We are committed to building, working with and working through national branches worldwide.
10.In our operations and recruitment policies, we will strive to create equal opportunities for all, and achieve balanced and diverse representation with respect to gender and religion, as the diversity of the movement we serve requires.