1. Responsibly maintaining itself, MPMS should conduct its activities for the sake of others, whether for the public at large or a particular segment of the public.
2. It shall have its cooperate social responsibility of healthcare delivery, including outreaches to the community and charitable donations to non-profit organizations.
3. MPMS will recognize that its conduct and activities impact on the public’s perception of private hospitals and that it shares responsibility for the public’s trust of private hospitals.
4. MPMS will exhibit a responsible and caring attitude toward the environment in all of its activities.
1. MPMS will not violate any person’s fundamental human rights, with which each person is endowed.
2. MPMS ascertains that all people are born free and equal in dignity.
3. MPMS will be sensitive to the moral values, religion, customs, traditions, and culture of the communities it will serve.
4. MPMS will respect the integrity of families and support family-based life.
MPMS will respect religious freedom.
1. MPMS will be transparent in all of its dealings with the government, the public, shareholders, partners, beneficiaries, and other interested parties, except for personal matters and proprietary information.
2. MPMS will be accountable for its actions and decisions, not only to its funding agencies and the government, but also to the people it serves, its staff and members, partner organisations, and the public at large.
1. MPMS will give out accurate information, whether regarding itself and its projects, or regarding any individual, organisation, project, or legislation it opposes or is discussing.
2. MPMS will fulfil its obligations under the laws of the nation in which it exists, and must be strongly opposed to, and not be a willing partner to corruption, bribery, and other financial improprieties or illegalities.
3. MPMS will have a policy for staff and volunteers to confidentially bring evidence to the governing body of misconduct of anyone associated with the organisation.
4. MPMS will meet all of the legal obligations in the countries in which we exists. Such obligations may include laws of incorporation, equal employment opportunity principles, health and safety standards, privacy rules, trademark and copyright legislation, etc.
5. MPMS will take prompt corrective action whenever wrongdoing is discovered among its staff, governing body, volunteers, contractors and partners.